Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Monday, March 29, 2010

Self-Portrait Inspiration and Technical / Creative Resources

I chose this self portrait of Vincent van Gogh because his style and technique have always been quite inspiring to me. His use of colors, and painterly style is like no other.










I have chosen this self portrait by Andy Warhol because I admire his work so incredibly to begin with, and I think this is a great self portrait because it doesn't merely capture one "side" to Andy, but many.
















What is a self-portrait?

A pictorial or literary portrait of oneself, created by oneself.

What are the distinctive things that make me "me"?

My love f

or cheerleading, and passion for a career in Art Education.

How do I want people to see me?

As a role model, a leader, educated and caring.

How can I express my many different sides?

I can express my many different sides through my art work, as well as through cheerleading.

How can I reinvent myself for various purposes or times in my life?

I don't think that I need to reinvent myself... I like the way I am.

Who do I want to become?

I want to become an excellent art teacher, and a pheonomonal cheerleading coach.


www.adobe.com/designcenter/video_workshop/

I will use this website to help educate myself on the Adobe program, while working with my Self Portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment