Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Monday, March 29, 2010

Technical Training Video

In the Adobe InDesign CS3 videos, I learned how to use the selection tool, and the direct selection tool. The double headed arrow allows to to resize the width or length. I also learned how to change the curning and tracking- and in order to apply it to all of the paragraphs, you can make a paragraphs style section. I learned that you can make style sheets so that you can make certain parts of a document the same, with the click of a button (i.e. headings, sub headings). The numbered list formatting is easy to use, with the press of the return key (once formatted). Also, I learned that in order to get text to wrap around an object, you must use the text wrap panel. You can wrap around the frame, the shape inside the frame, on top or below the image, or skip over it. Lastly, I learned hat InDesign can create an array of different documents. To manage pages, there is a panal.

I thought that the video about style sheets was most helpful, especially when it came to creating my resume. That feature has become incredibly helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment