Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Monday, March 29, 2010

Technical Training Video

In these videos, I learned how to use layers with ease, as well as how to convert objects to black and white. Also, I learned how to use the filter to stylize and change the stacking order of effects. Also, how to change the white balance, by using the eye dropper. The midtones of the image can also change without changing the highlights of the object. Improving tonal corrections is also a great way to change the tonality of the image on an RGB scale. The soft edge brush, in white, can be used to lighten pieces of a image. Lastly, I learned how to import into InDesign in a series of different ways.

I thought that the video on layers was most helpful, because at this stage in my photoshop work, layers is one of the biggest things I have trouble with.

No comments:

Post a Comment