Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Final Posting

1. What is your opinion of "Blogging"?

Personally, I am not super fond of blogging. I feel that it has the potential to be a fantastic tool in the classroom, but at this point in my life I don't think that I have the time to sit down everyday a write about my daily feelings or activities (as most traditional blogs are run).

2. Did you find this to be a useful reflection / communication tool?

This tool did tend to be a useful reflection tool, although I was admittedly not very good at maintaining it. When I did use it to my advantage, it was just that- an advantage. I found it helpful in taking a look back on my work which was helpful in my overall understanding.

3. Would you use a Blog in your art classroom? If yes, how. If no, why not?

Personally, I can only see the use of a blog in my art classroom if it was a digital art class, or possibly a photography class. Besides that, I do not think I would use blogging due to the nature of the work done in class. In order to promote self-reflection I would not object to a weekly journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment